Outsourced services


Outsourced services


by ecovisnorway
From 1st of October 2020 ECOVIS in Norway offers a wide range of accounting services to international clients in Norway.

When do you need an accountant?

If you plan to have a permanent establishment in Norway, your company will be liable for company taxation, and must file a tax declaration and annual accounts. It is crucial to get assistance from a local provider of accounting and bookkeeping services in other to create and file these reports.

When do you have to file accounting reports?

Accounting reports to the authorities are filed on a regular basis, and the most crucial ones to keep in mind are these:

  • Annual share holder update – once a year before 31st of January
  • VAT returns – bimonthly, starting 10th of February for Nov/Dec last year
  • Annual tax declaration – once a year before the 31st of May
  • Annual accounts – once a year before the 31st of July

Using ECOVIS to assist your company with filing and communicating with the Norwegian Tax Authorities, enables you to be compliant and ensures your focus will be to operate your business in Norway, not doing paperwork.


Contact us today to receive information how we can assist your company with accounting in Norway.

Jørgen Svendgård

I’ll help you choose the right partner in Norway.